Tax Planning Seminar – 17 May 2016
We would very much welcome your company at our Tax Planning Seminar which will be held in the Town Hall, Chippenham on Tuesday 17 May 2016 from 6pm to 8pm. Drinks and nibbles will be served.
You will have an opportunity to find out more about the following:
- Inheritance tax (IHT) – We will explain the tax implications and some of the tax planning you can carry out, including investments you can make to help mitigate your future IHT liabilities.
- Pension schemes – We will discuss some of the valuable tax benefits available to pension schemes and changes to the levels of pension contributions which can be made, together with changes in death benefits and the way you can draw down your pension.
- Other tax efficient investments which may be of interest as alternatives to pension funding.
- Tax planning strategies for 2016/2017.
- The importance of having a Will.
Speakers will be:
- Richard Mander – Senior Partner, Mander Duffill
- John White – Financial Consultant, Mander Duffill
- Dominique Butters – Financial Consultant, Octopus Investments
- Andy Price – Partner, Just Wills & Legal Services
Partners and staff from Mander Duffill will be attending and will be available to discuss any issues you may have.
If you would like to attend then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This will create an email for you to send in order to book your place and we would be grateful if you could please advise of the names of all attendees. There is no charge for this event.
Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis and we are anticipating that many clients may wish to attend. If we are over-subscribed, we may need to book a second date and will advise as soon as possible if this is the case.
We very much hope you will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you there.