Trainee Accounts Clerk
Accounts Department Manager
The role involves preparing accounts from source documents for a range of clients, from sole traders to limited companies.
The role is ideal for a candidate looking for a role in business or accountancy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analysing client source documents to prepare schedules in excel
- Inputting excel schedules into our accounting package to produce business accounts
- Reviewing accounts produced and preparing relevant commentary
- Studying for AAT qualification at external training provider
Qualifications and experience
- 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C, including English Language and Mathematics
- 2/3 A or AS Level at predicted grade A*-C
- Experience in Excel
Job type: Full Time
Training is fully funded
Attractive apprenticeship salary package
If you are interested in this position and believe you would be suitable, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact Mike Parfitt, Practice Manager, on 01249 650441.
We always welcome speculative applications for audit, accounts or bookkeeping roles. Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com