Financial Adviser / Financial Planner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded financial planning business, with the scope to further progress your career.
We are a growing company and are seeking to appoint an additional Independent Financial Adviser to expand the business. The role is crucial to the growth strategy within our Life, Pensions and Investment Business, providing truly whole of market independent financial advice whilst working with a long and well established accountancy practice.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing financial planning and wealth advice to corporate and HNW clients
- Identifying and contacting potential clients, gathering sufficient information and identifying client needs
- Analysing information gathered and undertaking sufficient research to make suitable recommendations
- Accurately completing all supporting documentation
- Attaining and maintaining competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm
- Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Keeping up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative change within the marketplace
- Ensuring effective working relationships are built and maintained within the client base
Qualifications and experience
- Proven success of working in life sales, investment advice, financial planning and wealth advice
- Ideally Full QCF Level 4 qualification or working towards (e.g. CII Diploma in Financial Planning)
- SPS and CAS
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in this position and believe you would be suitable, please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or alternatively contact Mike Parfitt, Practice Manager, on 01249 650441. This role is advertised direct and with reed.co.uk via Mander Duffill. No agencies please.
We always welcome speculative applications for audit, accounts or bookkeeping roles. Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org